Thursday, June 23, 2011

vienna!

i will try not to bore you with too many travel photos but here are a few of my favourite pics from vienna- i think it is just one of the most beautiful cities in the world- everything is just so so so pretty, everything is so decorative and the colours of the buildings remind me of wedding cakes!

here is a little list of my favourite things in vienna!
- prater park, a super cute amusement park
- fairy floss at prater park!
- schonbrunn palace
- kunsthistorisches museum
- lomography shop in the museum quatier
- raspberry gelato!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos! I love Vienna, too. I haven't been there for about 10 years, but it remains one of my favorite vacation spots. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vienna is one of Europe's best [mostly] kept secrets. I studied abroad there in college and it will always hold a piece of my heart! I've only been back once, but hope life will take me again someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My impression of Vienna was like there was always music in the air...not literally, but just a vibe it had. Not surprising with all of Austria's classical masters!

    ReplyDelete